At HELLAGROLIP, having respect for people and the environment, we develop all of our activities with the continuous compliance with the national and international regulations in the field of chemical and fertilizer production, as well as with all existing Occupational Health and Safety rules, as an unwavering principle.
In addition, we have voluntarily introduced and put into effect certified Occupational Health and Safety standards, committing to always improve our modes of operation and to provide the maximum protection possible to people, nature and the environment by:
- ● Implementing all existing laws and regulations on Occupational Health and Safety
- ● Effectively managing occupational hazards in the workplace, in accordance with the risk reduction strategy, by preventing, detecting and eliminating dangerous situations
- ● Setting and revising objectives regarding Occupational Health and Safety, by allocating the necessary resources for their materialization
- ● Systematically training and educating all employees on the principles and practices of Occupational Health and Safety, with a view to establishing a safe work culture
- ● Developing partnerships regarding Occupational Health and Safety with the council for the occupational health and safety of workers, aiming at the continuous improvement of working conditions and procedures.
Active participation, the sense of personal responsibility, and our staff’s familiarization with the practices dictated by the Health and Safety Policy are a prime consideration for HELLAGROLIP, ensuring its safe operation and fostering collaboration and a positive work spirit among its people.